Drosera Homaccord Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA
Drosera-Homaccord is a homeopathic remedy recommended for bronchiolitis, asthmatic bronchitis, and whooping cough. Drosera-Homaccord is available at IV on Call. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. Our clinic is conveniently located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd, Unit 206 Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
Table of Contents:
Yes, Drosera is a homeopathic remedy prescribed for persistent coughing. This remedy is commonly used for dry coughs, coughing triggered by speaking or laughing, and coughs that worsen at night. It can also be used to address bronchitis, laryngitis, or a smoker’s cough.
Drosera is derived from a plant known as sundew, which contains high concentrations of vitamin C. It stimulates your body’s immune system in response to conditions causing your dry or painful cough. If you have tried traditional approaches to reduce your cough but haven’t seen significant improvements, Drosera can be used to alleviate your symptoms. The medicine acts on the larynx and respiratory tract to address irritation, dryness, and roughness.
To determine if this approach is recommended for you, you will need to consult a healthcare professional. The specialists at IV On Call will assess your symptoms and determine whether this approach is ideal in your circumstances.
Drosera can be administered in several different potencies. While in low potency, Drosera can be administered frequently, in higher potencies, the medication should not be repeated often. The healthcare professional will assess your symptoms to determine which route is more optimal. The medicine can come in the form of pellets or tinctures.
How often you’ll take Drosera depends on the prescribed potency. If the lowest potency is provided, the healthcare provider will advise you to take the medication 3 to 4 times daily until results are achieved. Higher potencies of Drosera are only taken once or twice for symptom reduction to occur. It’s important to follow the healthcare provider’s recommendations when using this medication.
There are various clinical indications for Drosera homeopathy. These include:
• Dry, persistent cough – Drosera is used to address deep, dry, or irritative coughs. These coughs typically worsen with talking and laughing, as well as at night. Drosera can be used to address spasmodic coughs, which are uncontrollable, violent, and painful bouts of coughing.
• Hoarseness or laryngitis – This remedy is also used to address hoarseness or soreness in the throat. This includes cases of Clergyman’s sore throat, which occurs from vocal overuse. If you have a tickling sensation in your throat or find it difficult to speak or swallow, Drosera can be used to alleviate your discomfort.
• Coryza – Also known as rhinitis, this condition causes irritation and inflammation in the mucous membrane of the nose. This causes symptoms like sneezing, post-nasal drip, and a runny or stuffy nose. Drosera can be used to minimize these symptoms.
• Asthma – This remedy can be used to address the frustrating symptoms that asthma brings along, such as wheezing as well as severe or constant coughing.
• Bronchitis – Drosera is indicated for the treatment of bronchitis symptoms, which include dry, irritative coughs, and intense coughing spells.
• Nosebleeds – If bleeding arises due to persistent coughing or blowing of the nose, Drosera can be used to alleviate symptoms and reduce the occurrence of nosebleeds.
• Body pains – Drosera can be used to address pain and stiffness in the neck, upper back, and other joints.
Homeopathic treatment with Drosera offers a variety of benefits for those who are affected by respiratory ailments. If you find yourself persistently uncomfortable or exhausted due to your symptoms, you could benefit from this remedy. Drosera is a highly effective homeopathic treatment for addressing the causes of deep, rapid, and painful respiratory symptoms. The medicine addresses coughing that is worsened by speaking, laughing, or lying down.
If you have difficulty getting to sleep because of a constant, dry cough, your healthcare provider may recommend Drosera. It can relieve frustrating symptoms and help you recover from your respiratory illness. To get started with Drosera treatment, reach out to IV On Call. Our experts will assess your condition and provide holistic treatment to help you feel better as swiftly as possible. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. Our clinic is conveniently located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd, Unit 206 Beverly Hills, CA 90211.We serve clients from Beverly Hills CA, West Hollywood CA, Hollywood CA, Culver City CA, Westwood CA, Fairfax CA, Beverly Crest CA, and surrounding areas.