Reasons to Try IV Therapy in Beverly Hills, CA
If you want to improve the functioning of your vital organs, then IV therapy would be the better treatment. At IV on Call, our professionals are ready to help you with your good health. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. Our clinic is conveniently located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd, Unit 206 Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
Table of Contents:
IV therapy is a method of delivering vitamins, nutrients, and minerals through a vein instead of the digestive system. This results in better absorption and faster results than oral medications. Instead of having to wait for the medication to pass through the stomach and intestines and into the bloodstream, IV therapy provides benefits right away. As more people learn about the amazing benefits of IV therapy, more and more clinics are starting to offer this service.
The number of reasons to try IV therapy is diverse and extensive. Because it can be custom-tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient, the benefits of IV therapy are virtually endless. Some of the main reasons include:
• Increase nutrient absorption
• Boost energy
• Treat chronic pain
• Restore hydration
• Enhance immune function
• Promote sports recovery
These are only some of the reasons why people try IV Therapy; there are hundreds more, many of which are sure to apply to your unique lifestyle! To learn more about the amazing benefits of IV Therapy, schedule a consultation at IV on Call today.
IV Therapy can address a wide range of needs, including the following:
• Balance vitamin/nutrient deficiency
• Improve vitamin and mineral absorption
• Treat hangover symptoms
• Eliminate body toxins
• Combat dehydration
• Recover from food poisoning
• Eliminate jet lag
• Eliminate nausea and vomiting
• Energize and rejuvenate the skin
• Enhance energy and mood
• Increase weight loss results
• Treat migraines
• Restore lost nutrients and rejuvenate the body
With its numerous mixtures and rejuvenatory cocktails, infusion therapy can treat a long list of deficiencies, imbalances, irregularities, and medical conditions. These include:
• NAD — NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme in the human body that is vital to the function of cellular energy. In addition to neuronal stress resistance, NAD has been linked to brain cell plasticity, or the ability to adapt to changing environments. Consequently, NAD infusion is used in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders as well as addiction recovery.
• Vitamin C — Vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin, is crucial for numerous body functions, including the regeneration of tissues (blood vessels, ligaments, skin, and tendons); iron absorption; neutralization of free radicals; production of neurotransmitters; and immune system function.
• Glutathione — Free radicals, uncharged molecules that are commonplace in many foods and cooking methods, are deleterious to one’s health and can cause a wide range of medical problems. Antioxidants are the body’s best defense against free radicals, and glutathione is the most abundant antioxidant in the human body. In addition to neutralizing free radicals, glutathione also aids the breakdown of nutrients and helps regulate the immune response. Like Vitamin C, glutathione deficiencies have been linked to respiratory illnesses, along with a myriad of other health concerns.
• Vitamin B12 — Vitamin B12 is believed to help regulate immune cell communication, helping to protect against respiratory illnesses and other harmful infections.
Fluid therapy was traditionally recommended when patients were dehydrated or severely dehydrated and could not intake fluids on their own. However, with new and individualized fluid therapy, the benefits extend far beyond rehydration and can address so many irregularities, imbalances, and deficiencies, the list is almost endless. Because of this, fluid therapy is recommended in a wide variety of situations, ranging from mild ailments to severe, quality-of-life-depriving conditions.
IV on Call is dedicated to providing you with all of your IV therapy needs. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. Our clinic is conveniently located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd, Unit 206 Beverly Hills, CA 90211. We serve clients from Beverly Hills CA, West Hollywood CA, Hollywood CA, Culver City CA, Westwood CA, Fairfax CA, Beverly Crest CA, and surrounding areas.